Mostly wordless today. I’ve got a cupcake crisis in my kitchen and stretching into my dining room right now!
Siggi’s Orange and Ginger Skyr, a banana, Orowheat Double Fiber bread with Naturally More peanut butter.
Salmon Salad Sandwich on Double Fiber bread with a side of a lotta grapes.
- pouch pink salmon
- basil pesto
- nonfat plain greek yogurt
- lemon zest
- lemon juice
- heirloom tomato slices
A handful of clementines, plus an unpictured banana
Bowl of red. Sort of.
- 93/7 lean ground turkey
- ranch-style beans
- poblano chile, roasted over a gas stove, peeled, and chopped fine
- diced onions
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- can of rotel
- can of fire roasted diced tomatoes
- a bit of beef broth
- tomato paste
- sprinklings of flour and cornmeal, to thicken
- worcestershire sauce
- oregano, chili power, cumin, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper
And a side of wheat saltines and a glass of milk.
Off to save my kitchen from deflated cupcakes and heavily spiked ganache filling! AHH!